adminFlat No: 611, F. I Gangasagar appts, 53- B. Ram Teerath Marg, Narahi, Behind Shakti Bhawan +919369031655
|Category Motorcycles & Scooters Added Feb 8, 2016Location Unethical practices to fool customersAdded Feb 8, 2016Location Unethical practices to fool customersViews 13Rating|
I purchased TVS WEGO 110 on 22/10/2015 from M/s. Shree Sai Wheels (Authorised Main Dealer: TVS Motor Company Ltd.), Shop No.1 & 2, Laksh Building, Plot No. 187, Sector 12, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400 705 (TE: 022-27897000/69494931). I have observed the following discrepancies:
1. The Invoice (submitted for RTO purpose) shows lower amount (INR 44745/-) of the vehicle than that showed in the Showroom Invoice (INR 51366/-).
2. The Showroom Invoice shows two amounts (1486+2300) against accessories head. The Showroom Manager Mr. Shahabaz Ahmed says that one amount of accessories is of the company fitted accessories like ladies foot rest and the other for showroom fitted accessories.
3. The amount (INR 4406/-) against RTO head in the Showroom Invoice is more than the sum of RTO receipts (INR 3379/-). The Showroom Manager Mr. Shahabaz Ahmed says that the excess amount is charged for service charges paid to RTO agent. When I approached Mr. Uday, the owner of the showroom, he also told me that 1027/- is charged on behalf of RTO agent for expediting registration process. However, It took 10 Days for me to get the registration done and the vehicle was delivered to me only on 31/10/2015.
4. An amount (INR 350/-) has been charged for extended warranty.
5. The TVS motor company provides free services of the vehicle. It is printed in the service voucher that oil /material cost shall be borne by the customer while there shall be no labour charges applicable. However, during the second free service the agency has charged INR 30/- + Service Tax + Cess for replacing the brake lever, over and above the price of the spare part.
Please note that no information about optional accessories/warranty/agent service was not given to me at the time of purchase. I find it unreasonable and request you to kindly help me take the matter to right authorities for initiating appropriate legal action action the agency and TVS Motor Company Ltd..